Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Jackpot

As a mother and teacher I realize how hard teachers work each day. I'm thankful for all of the teachers I work with, my daughter's teachers, and all of the teachers I've gotten to know online.

Let's celebrate the hard work we all put into our classrooms with a party. Like any great party, this ones got gobs of goodies. There might not be cake, but it's got something even better. Freebies!

So, for today only (May 6th) you can download my Sweet Tweet Spring Centers for free. They are normally $5. Just click on the picture.


Don't forget to check out all of the other awesome freebies. With over 130 participants there are a lot of freebies to download, but remember they are  free for one day only!

Check out the linky party below. Everyone's free product is listed there. Let the party begin!
With so many bloggers participating, the event has been broken down into groups. Here they are.

PK-2 Products: Teacher Appreciation Jackpot

3rd-5th Products: Teacher Appreciation Jackpot

7th-12th Products: Teacher Appreciation Jackpot






23 comments:

  1. I would love to see your Sweet Tweet Spring Centers be your freebie!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great freebie! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great Teacher Appreciation week!

    Donna
    Peace, Love & Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your free item in the Jackpot!! Unfortunately, I missed signing up... but you can still pick up my free item HERE!
    Happy Teacher Week!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing! As a fourth grade teacher who teaches 1st grade summer school, you just made my life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! YOU are appreciated, too!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. Super cute freebie. We are your newest blog and TpT followers thanks to this awesome Jackpot!

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! You are so sweet to share! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest blog award! I am so glad to be following you, and thankful for your fabulous freebie! I hope you enjoy mine too!

    Ellen
    Great {First Grade} Expectations

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your blog today. Thanks for the freebie!

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the freebie! Your blog is great. I am your newest follower.I also teach 1st grade. I hope you will check mine out- www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your centers are fantastic! My kiddos will love these. Your blog is so cute! I am your newest follower (although it looks like you've gotten a bunch today!)

    Stop by my blog if you have the chance :)

    Sarah
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for participating. I love it!
    Kristy
    www.cozartsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the freebie!
    I'm now a follower! Come visit me, too!!! :)

    Thanks!
    JennyB
    Funtastic Fun in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    Like most of the blogs after 9pm I wasn't able to download your product. If possible can you please email it to me. Thanks in advance. prettysqueaky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the clipart on this product! It's the same one I used on my blog design! : ) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete